Thursday, November 17, 2011

Biographical Note

Based on my experiences since 2007, I describe my function on Earth as that of a mystic and co-writer.
In my earlier years, I studied child psychology in Greece where I was born, then trained as a person-centred counsellor/psychotherapist in the UK, as well as a supervisor for therapists, a flower Essence practitioner (Bach flowers and Australian Bush flowers) and a group facilitator. For 11 years I run a private practice offering my knowledge and skills to people as well as humbly learning from them. During that time I also studied astrology, numerology, feng shui, the runes, pendulum, mandala drawing. Above all, I was drawn to work closely with the I Ching as well as progressively with Crystals, which I still do.
As a result of my ongoing devotion (for many years) to the power of my inner truth - which included 7 years of personal therapy - in 2005 I received an uncalled-for experience when St Germain appeared to me. This meant to alert and hold us in the most disruptive turn my beloved Twin Soul and I were to soon experience, when he was suddenly diagnosed with pancreatic cancer (at 44) and passed back Home, 197 earthly days later. During this period, I received what I understand as the Revelation of the Light, since he re-appeared to me in Spirit right after his Transformation (or Passing) in the most profound way, which led me to devote myself completely in the new Path ahead. A couple of months later, I also received my Soul's name - Isis St Germaine - which meant to accredit my mission on Earth; to facilitate human awareness out of the illusion of death.
With the help and Guidance of our Spirit Team (all Light Beings), during the past 4 years I was enabled to write 4 books in the Greek language for the Awakening of the Soul on Earth, parts of which I am in the process of translating for the purpose of this webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment