Thursday, November 17, 2011

INVISIBLE FLAME OF LOVELIGHT

Excerpt from Book "INVISIBLE FLAME OF LOVELIGHT: On Recognising the Alchemical Relationship of Divive Union Between Us" by Isis St Germaine, March 2008 (1st edition) and October 2008 (2nd edition)
SUDDEN SHOCK
When Kostas, my twin-soul partner, transformed (i.e. passed on to the more subtle levels of existence, commonly known as 'died') in 2007 at 44 earthly years of age, I came face to face with the most shocking proof and confirmation that in-deed there is no separation between what is perceived as 'life and death'. My experience of his Transformation (or physical death) was a Divine Calling for me, so as to become fully aware and accept at a much deeper level the true Essence of existence in the Continuum of Life.
When my beloved best friend suddenly began his journey back Home, gradually releasing his Soul from his past physical body, inside of me I was in the most terrible shock I had ever known in this lifetime. He looked so calm and peaceful in the whole process, while I was actually unaware; detached from the conscious knowing that he was transforming at the time. At that stage of my experience I was so overwhelmed by the Energy of what was taking place in front of my human eyes, that it was absolutely impossible for me to even imagine what was coming next. I had no room for thought of any kind; my Heart knew that we were all-ways protected and that kept me unconsciously standing upright, breathing in and out in good faith.
The previous day we had both happily created a list of things Kostas would have liked to have had, since his appetite was steadily improving every day. We had been on a very tough journey already, mostly at home the two of us, fighting to dissolve the sudden medical label of pancreatic cancer that had been stamped on his physical body. There had been no hope in the outside world (alternative medicine excluded); only there was true hope all-ways in our twin hearts and as such we kept walking the path hand-in-hand as we had done already for 22 years and 3 months, come rain or come shine.
The previous night we had spontaneously spent long hours travelling back in time together when Kostas was a little boy, revisiting an old unhappy experience in a most focused way. Then less that 24 earthly hours later, during his Tranformation, I found myself in the zone of the inconceivable, unable to grasp the sudden turn while holding the very same precious hand I had held the night before, only now feeling not part of the Earth zone.
At that stage of my experience, I was not even consciously aware of the fact that hours later, at dawn, our Spirit Guides, St Germain and Archangel Raphael, who had been with us all along, had safely driven me back home from the hospital. In fact it was Kostas himself who had asked me to contact 999, shortly before the onset of his sacred Passage.
....to continue briefly within the sequence of events, it was only a few hours later when, equally suddenly, I experienced THE most unexpected Revelation. To me, the spiritual experience that followed was as sudden and shocking as was Kostas's Transformation itself. However, taking into consideration the Alchemical Relationship of Divine Union Between Us, it was not surprising. LOVELIGHT means Unconditional Love and that we had shared and savoured for many years; a couple who inspired and touched deeply many, wherever we were. The sacred Gift of our Heart2Heart Union, millions of Souls seek and long for every day.
...a number of our Guides, including St Germain and Kuthumi, have explained to me that Twin Souls share one unique template from Start. Consequently they are so alike that they need to follow temporarily different paths until they are both ready to complement each other completely within their original Oneness.
ST GERMAIN
At this point I wish to share the following 'secret', which at the time very few people knew.
It was in October 2005, exactly 670 days before the day Kostas Transformed, when all of a sudden I received the honour of St Germain's Presence; and unexpected and uncalled for Calling that meant to alert and open the new Path ahead of us. Unbeknownst to me, it seemed that I was all-ready on the Energy level to receive the Gift, I and we did. In the previous 13 years I had worked hard on my personal development to release all unwanted energies off my human system; becoming more and more of who I was and AM in Essence. I had no idea at the time what a Spirit Guide was exactly and I certainly did not know of St Germain, at least consciously. Professionally, I was an established self-aware therapist running humbly a well respected private practice and enjoying deeply my daily work. So after St Germain's appearance, I worked very hard to understand what exactly was happening and to trust that it was valid and true for me. During that time, once more Kostas's unshakeable trust in the integrity of my nature, kept me stable the times my 3D mind refused to co-operate.
I remember it was exactly 6 months later, June 2006, when I also suddenly started to receive St Germain's written messages automatically. Then I began to realise partly why he had come to us through me, since at the time Kostas was already taking serious steps towards a much deeper esoteric cleansing, while I was in the process of re-grounding after many years of intensive inner work.
One of the very first things St Germain had guided me to create was a beautiful Resting Place where I was meant to start working in the theme of what I knew then as 'death' of a close relative (!). Of course Kostas and I, little we both knew of what was coming ahead... It was exactly 6 and a half months later that we found out. Following upon Kostas's sudden loss of appetite for food, progressive loss of weight and sweating symptoms with a laparoscopy, in February 2007, we were both standing hand-in-hand in front of the surgeon telling us bluntly that there was nothing he could do.
In other words, St Germain had appeared to prepare us both, initiating discreetly a process of silent alert, creating numerous threads to follow in good faith, while activating fully our innate telepathic (or psychic) abilities on the conscious level, as well as bringing to our awareness our Team of Spirit Guides.
According to the information I was receiving at the time, both Kostas and I gradually became very aware that there was a big wave of transformation coming towards us. In many ways it was all making sense as, in the sequence of the previous months we had both engaged more actively in a process of bringing forth changes 'here and now', also with regards to our life together. We had both consciously agreed to have a baby, which all along in our marriage of 21+ years, we had both considered to be a sacred act carefully prepared for, especially with regards to the inner layers of our existence.
Without doubt, the Higher Guidance that we were now in the position to be receiving was like a luminous Light, glowing all around us like a very rare diamond, enveloping us both safely and providing the solid ground to walk all the steps ahead upright, while still unaware of the developments. That was the way of our Spirit Guides; to prepare us to find within us THE utmost courage and inner strength, in order to experience together all the heart-breaking moments with Patience, Perseverance, Faith and Tears, without self-pity or 'dramas' created by the 3D frame of mind.
A fortnight after the deeply disturbing experience of receiving the medical diagnosis, one of St Germain messages was:
"Live all the moments; both good and bad, as they make a whole together. There must be no division between them inside of you. Accept and welcome them both on an equal basis. Wholeness comprises of all that happens in one's life. Health is the outcome of this acceptance. Remind yourselves of that always, especially when you are working to learn from your life's experiences."

No comments:

Post a Comment